this morning when i left my bedroom i was greeted by these lovely paper trails...



they led to baskets for both wells and myself complete with hot wheels and lindt chocolate.
matt is such a gem! you can imagine his reaction when i told him that easter is next week.

14 comments:
K, I am literally crying I'm laughing so hard!!! First, what a sweetheart husband and new dad for being so thoughtful. That's adorable! So so great that he still has a little "typical guy" in him and got the dates mixed up:)
At least he wasn't late though, right?
ps- CAN'T WAIT to hold and meet that beautiful little Wells in 2 weeks!!!!!
HA HA HA HA LOVE IT!! SO CUTE!! Whoops! :)
Haha, that is adorable! Our first married Easter, I had made a egg hunt for bryan that led to his basket full of stuff. He said, "Were we suppose to buy each other stuff?" haha, its our ongoing joke now.
we need to get together soon! I need to see Wells again! I can't believe he's a month old now!!
So glad you posted this. Thanks again for last night.
i swear that kid just keeps getting better and better. best story! and so thoughtful! i'm proud of matt for being such a sweet little husband and father! love this.
love love love it!
oh my gosh , i love him.
That is hilarious! And cute that he would do that. Easter is way late this year ...
This made me laugh so hard! Gotta love Matt!!!
Dying right now. Why am I not shocked. Love it. Miss you and your little family. We are coming over. Get the Joint Juice ready.
Ok, you can tell I haven't looked at blogs for a while. Love all the posting. I am obviously crying with laughter at this for several reasons. The fact that he's early, the paper trail (that had to have taken some time), and the hot wheels. So funny! Sweet Matt. That's so cute.
I read the whole thing and loved it!! I guess I'm one of the people that likes Wells.
hahaha! Maddie this is the greatest story. I love how you just slipped your last sentence in. What a cute dad and what a cute mom you are. Wells is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. Those pictures in the above post with him on the couch and the stuffed animal are to die for. Hope you are doing well. By the way, love your house. Your decorations are adorable. Love the plates on the wall.
This totally reminds me of something Nate would do. I love it!
Post a Comment