for sure my favorite crane trip to date. thanks, dave and pauline! it was perfect. happy sixty years in six months - we celebrated early in honor of dave's punctuality he he.
8.21.2011
crane reunion 2011
i feel that i should be eating a raspberry shake as i write this. bear lake was the bomb. 2011 has been the year of babies - we have 7 new nieces and nephews (both sides combined) + wellsley since last summer. these babies are all the cat's pajamas! as you can imagine, this reunion was all about these kiddies (and the shakes obviously). i swear i did not stop laughing for 4 days. oh how we love our families! such a treat to be adopted into another funny one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- December (1)
- October (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (1)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)














5 comments:
I love every picture of Wells! I miss him so much! (and you, too.)
Adorable!!
These are seriously the cutest pictures of Wells. I also think that Matt's family looks quite funny even in the photos of the trip. That means it was probably a hoot. I'm coming next year. There is a glum in this house with you guys gone. I honestly shed a tear just looking at these pictures. I miss you.
p.s. You never taught me how you do your awesome bun! That's not a joke. It seriously looks real good and thick.
kay several thoughts. you look HOT with that bun. why oh why don't you do that daily? so cute! wells looks like the cutest freaking thing in the world in these pics (which he is, but that's usually hard to capture on camera). this is making me so homesick for your little family. can't wait for you to come home for halloween!! :)
Wells is so cute!! How fun to be in Bear Lake! I'm glad Matt's family is as fun as yours is! ;)
Seriously Maddie. I can't stop scrolling through these pictures of Wells. He is soooooo freaking adorable! I can't even believe it. I love that bald head too! I agree with Dru also about your bun. So adorable. Do that all the time! Looks like a fun trip. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment