![]() | ||
| we said goodbye to our little grapevine abode. |
![]() |
| and ward. |
![]() |
| and moved into the city. |
| built a lot of ikea furniture. |
![]() | ||
| met baby knox. these boys are not thrilled about the new babe stealing their thunder. he stole my heart too! |
![]() |
| went to the july 4th parade in highland park. |
| flew to sonoma. just gorgeous! don't even get me started with this magical place, you'll never hear the end of it... |
| lunched and lunched again. |
| ate a LOT of popsicles. sometimes 4 a day thanks to pat. |
![]() |
| ran up to bear lake. |
![]() |
| went to the arts festival. |
| had dinners with some terrific people. |
ps she is currently breech :( please tell me your tricks of getting your little babes to turn.














13 comments:
I'm actually really sad when I see a picture of your old grapevine apartment. I may rent a place there for a week or so while I come meet Miss. Crane. AHH!!! She'll be here before we know it. I can't wait! You had the best summer, and Wells- he's killing me. I'm sad that little nugget won't be in New York! Can't wait to see him in a couple weeks as well. 24 hours until we leave...I think I may throw up. Why do you want to kill these children but you don't want to leave them at the same time? A little frustrating if you ask me.
i love your posts maddie! one day i'll be as stylish as you....good luck with baby girl! can't wait to see what you name her :)
Wells has so much personality. I just want to eat him up! I'm sad that I never got to see your place in Grapevine. Boo me for being such an unsupportive sister.
Can't wait to see you in 24 hours!!!!
i've heard something about floating upside down in a pool...let me know how that turns out :)
great post Mads.... Gosh I want to see that belly though! I can't wait for the little miss to get here too! love ya
You are too cute. Looks like you had a fun summer. Matt probably told you, but we were on the same flight home with him from Utah. We miss you guys! Let's hang out soon.
So glad we got to see you guys in Bear Lake! Wells is adorable!
love this post! so many classic pictures. my heart just aches seeing wells. miss that little guy so much! but SO excited to see you all and meet the little lady in 6 weeks!!! Knox is already huge and i need to snuggle a tiny newborn pronto. please post a current pic of your belly. you have to. i heard your bff naomi told you that you looked darling. :) she's so like that.
Looks like you guys had an awesome summer! Your new place looks so cute and charming. Oh, that Wells is just handsome as ever. I can't believe how big he is getting. And Maddie, you look amazing! I can't believe you are due next month... I am so excited for you guys. Miss you guys a ton!
6 weeks!!!! Oh my goodness that is so exciting. Please post a million pictures of her. She is so lucky to have you guys as parents and Wells as a big brother.
How did I miss this post? Well I'm just now seeing it and what a fun summer! And I'm not sad one bit that you moved from Grapevine:) 2 days till we meet your little one!!!
Maddie, your blog is so cute! I LOVe that Anthro skirt, the red one that you're wearing with the striped shirt. I've been looking for it for the past year, I was so sad I missed out on it! What brand is it, if you don't mind me asking? You are so stylish! If you ever want to sell your closet on Instagram I will be a loyal customer :)
Post a Comment