5.16.2010

coco

one of the fun things about living in a biggerish city is all the cool concerts that come in town. okay we've never been big concert goers but are working on it. this past week we went to see mr. conan o'brien. matt is a HUGE fan.


THE conando. even andy richter made an appearance.


conan with some dallas mavs player. dirk nowitzki? the texans were going nuts. so what, who cares.


after the big show. we had asked a man to take a picture of us with the lovely theater at southern methodist university in the background. the creeper with the large beach ball was fine too i guess. yes, that is a nice sweaty glow. i believe it was still 90 degrees at 10:30. i literally cannot even fathom what august will feel like.


matt + monsieur la bamba. pardon the blurriness. i get a bit unsteady around celebrities.


... desperately trying to get a decent picture of coco.


BAM... the money shot. this is with no zoom, mind you. he is soooo tall.





the night ended with matt saying "even better than the kansas game." whaaat? luckily i planned both.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Maddie your in trouble now...with those two big time score dates Matt is going to think he can get out of planning any himself! I bet it was such a fun night!

Chelsea said...

How fun! I guess I'm missing out on the whole Conan thing? I've never actually watched his show (gasp!!)... don't tell Matt. He'll probably disown me.
Love you.

Tyler and Dru said...

you are seriously "hi"larious. i love reading your posts. i can just imagine the cloud matt was on that night. tyler is literally obsessed with conan now too because of matt. he thinks he's the cat's meow ust because matt loves him. i think my husband has a man crush on your husband......in case you already didn't know that. way to take advantage of the big city life!

matt and eve lloyd said...

I can't believe the efforts that have gone into you guys seeing Conan. I'm so glad it finally happened!!

1) Matt's shirt is really cute.
2) I love the weird pictures. Hilarious.
3) That video- the dancers in the background are classic.

So glad you got to go!! Your lives are now complete.

p.s. I've never watched Conan either!! Shoot, I must really be missing out.

Meeker home said...

You're hilarious Maddie. I'm so glad that Matt got to see Conan. And I agree with Eve- the dancers in the video are hysterical. I guess long, lean legs were much more important than real dance talent.

Alisha said...

FUN! I agree with Eve and the Meekers - the dancers are my favorite!! ha ha. But good luck with that Texas heat. The good news is, after a while you get used to it, right? Try 120 in PHX...BOO. But at least that's with no humidity...

Looks like you're having so much fun!! Miss you!! PS - do you have any digital Europe pics? I always think about how I never got any from our trip from you/Britt/Caitlin...

Kim said...

Maddie.. I'm sad I missed you guys at the Crane family party a few weeks ago.. and I'm angry you never texted me back. Way to live up the texas life!

Laura-Lu said...

oh man, I'm super jealous. Love that Conan.

Brittney said...

I'm excited you guys are in Texas too! And we're looking to get a house right now in Coppell or Flower Mound so we'll be right next to you if you're in Grapevine. I've never even been there so I think we're flying out next week to look at houses and stuff so I'm excited. We'll definitely have to get together once we move down!

Svedi Pie said...

Maddie! I found your blog and will officially blog stalk you from now on - and I should call when we're both working more. :)

Shara

Blog Archive