7.10.2010

since may 29th


we just bought a pimp new mac (finally, don't worry we're only 3 years behind) and when we import our pictures it tells us the dates we took them. it's sad that this is an upgrade to us. anyway, in chronological order, here is what we've been up to in the last month or so.


san antonio 2010. despite this being the most horrible picture of both matt and myself (am i doing a nostril flare?), this is the only group shot.

san antonio temple.

texas style. check out those jeans. i want to kill myself.


to atlanta...

princess di exhibit. i hate to say it but her wedding dress is fug. dramatic and obviously well made but man the style was different back then.

dinner in marietta. this is us running out of the lovely restaurant because dru had just written "we think you should be the next bachelor" on our check. we are crazy married women. pregnant eve was not amused but luckily pat is always ready for a picture.

canoe in buckhead was fabulous. i would go there often if i lived in classy atlanta. dru had quite the night and had just peed her pants. jk jk she dropped and broke her water glass, water went everywhere, and even managed to cut her arm. we caused quite the scene, not a shock for us.


eve already stylishly sporting maternity jeans.


back to dallas just in time for the big anniversary...


4 years! we are a good team. suze solo shots because no one was around.


miss lindsey comes to house hunt...

romantic dinner for three at hattie's. yes, my bff is possibly moving to dallas while her husband goes to medical school. i still won't let myself believe it because he's on the waiting list at duke (a genius), but the day the tuition check is paid will be the best day of my life.

the cute duplex she found. such a dream that she actually gets to live in the city.

finally to the 4th...

festivities and fireworks at lake grapevine. love the greasy humid look.

heck well there you have it. it's been a good one but more importantly this week we're off to del mar and bear lake for good old family vacations! could not be more excited.

12 comments:

Ashley said...

I love that picture of you and Matt in front of the temple. Although Matt looks well...like Matt, you look so cute! love the scarf

Ashley said...

P.S. I didn't know Eve was pregnant! that's awesome! yay congrats!

The Rigbys said...

love you and Matt. best couple... Looks like you guys are having so much fun there.... I am glad you got our little announcement because I was worried I had the wrong address. I am so excited for Eve too! Mads you guys need to get on the band wagon so our little babies can be friends!! Hope you guys have fun in Cali and Bear Lake.... love ya

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

I love your posts... they make me laugh! I miss you! We need to catch up! That's freaking sweet that Linds is moving close to you! I think that means a road trip to Texas will be appropriate and necessary for me!

Jayson and Julianne said...

Count me in for the road trip! Well, maybe let's pick another location (sorry, no disrespect for the humidity, but it sucks). Are you going to be in Ut? and for how long? I will be there from July 16-August 9-10ish. I would love to see you.
You and Matt are too cute. I can't believe it's been 4 years!

Brittney said...

You're sweet to offer your place while we come house hunting! We are coming next week - the 18th through the 22nd. We would actually maybe take you up on that, but I think Justin arranged to have us stay at the house of a guy from his mission. I need to get your number so we can arrange to get together once we move down!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Really? Is the butt picture necessary? Harsh. You have had quite the summer! Way to go. And don't pretend you didn't go ask that girl where she got her jeans. I know you've always wanted a pair that laced up the side. So happy you finally found them!! CAN'T WAIT for Cali and a week together in Utah!

Tyler and Dru said...

i just burst into laughter reminiscing about the waiter in marietta. you failed to mention that you were quite the smitten kitten with him. that was a pretty great trip if i do say so myself. so so happy that you will be here in less than 24 hours. this day could not go by any slower!

Anonymous said...

It makes me so sad that we actually live in the same state, but still never see each other. Lindsey might move her? Mike is going to start traveling in august and Kate and are going to make the trek up there! Have fun on your trip!

Karin said...

Maddie, we need to get together soon!!

-Karin Shumway

The Thomas Family said...

You CRACK me up. Everything. You guys are great! Happy Bachelor Finale tomorrow. I'm sooooooo watching trashy Bachelor Pad, gotta see who hooks up with who.

Karin said...

Come on, the world needs another update from the Cranes.

Blog Archive