so much to catch up on but first...
welcome mr. graham matthew lloyd! here he is exhausted on his big birthday. he is the man version of eve.

day 4
and still sleeping on day 8
already a heartbreaker and the most handsome sleeper i've ever seen. i am obsessed with him. so excited for him to come to dallas and meet his new cousin/bff in 54 days, but who's counting.

5 comments:
Love him. Can't wait for your little guy now. :)
isn't it true? he is the most handsome sleeper. you said it right. i can't wait to meet you little guy in 54 days either!
Graham and I miss your company in the morning already! Thanks for staying..it wouldn't have been the same without you here. We're already getting Graham excited to meet his cousin. We're making a paper chain. Can't wait for your little guy!
He's SO Cute!! Love it! PS. I'm coming to Dallas Feb 10-12 for work and then to see my sister! Any chance I can see you either Friday or Saturday?? xoxo!
There is nothing better. Warmest congratulations!
Post a Comment