2.09.2011

playing catch up.


here it goes...

delicious thanksgiving at the wright's in kansas city. matt was sure to put on his fanciest clothes.


liberty jail and kansas city temple in progress.


december. decorated the apartment for christmas.


twg christmas party. we were the only sober people in the hotel at this point which i felt very good about considering i spent the entire night feeling like the size of a house while simultaneously trying to hide my bloody eyeball (a blood vessel popped making me very zombiesque for a week. oh wait it was an ENTIRE MONTH!). jk it was actually quite fun watching matt and the wests dance the night away.


happy birthday matt! the big 2-8. my husband is a grandpa.


dallas christmas date or the excuse we used to go out for a night on the town. highland park is extra heavenly at christmas time.


off to lovely utah... home sweet home.


christmas eve.


chimes aka the best part of the evening. don't miss your note or you'll be forced to resign.


how is it already mid february? what the freak. too much to do before this babe comes.

4 comments:

Tyler and Dru said...

YES! apartment pictures. i'm content now that i finally have those! well done on the decorating. you truly are your mother's daughter. your life these past couple of months looks quite glamorous with all the traveling. can't wait for baby crane to get here! and to have an excuse to come out to dallas to visit you!

matt and eve lloyd said...

I'm obsessed with that dress you wore to matt's work party. It looks fab on a pregnant body. Your apartment also looks amazing. This post just reminds me of you being in Utah, and it makes me sad that your long trip is over. However, I can't wait to meet baby Crane! We'll be in Dallas before you know it. I can't wait!

Jackie said...

What the?? Playing catch up, and NO mention of Sofias blessing? I'm telling her...

Meeker home said...

I so wish I could see you in your full pregnant glory! When is everyone coming to Dallas?? I may need to get in on that trip. I just don't know that it's going to work for me to miss out on newborn baby Crane. Oh, and I'm totally taking notes on your apartment. It's beautiful! Where did you get your couches?

Blog Archive