just call me mother of the year. wells has had a rough 72 hours:
a) he fell out of his swing. he is just fine but it was horrible - i called my mom frantic in the middle of the night and made the same call the next morning to my doctor. he was completely normal after, smiling and all, and i have yet to find a bruise but still... the worst!
b) THEN he peed on the changing table (a normal occurrence) but this time it was all over his face/mouth AND he immediately started licking and slurping it up.
poor buddy. the sad thing is we are really trying hard.
| lay off me i'm starving. |

5 comments:
I love that picture! He has the most expressive face I have ever seen on a baby! I love it! I'm so sorry he fell out of the swing! I would have freaked out as well, even with my sixth child. I'm so glad he is all right and at least he'll have a story to tell to explain why he is the way he is. . . Did Matt fall out of a swing when he was a baby? That might just explain something.
I'll make you feel better. Eden rolled off my bed at about three months I think. Have you seen my bed?! It's tall and it is set in a wooden frame. She was face down when I got over there, I still don't know how she missed the wood.
Next: I just went out to check on Eden playing and see her with her finger in her mouth eating something. What could she possibly be eating out here, I wonder. Oh what's that stuff she's putting her finger in? POOP! yes, poop.
It squirted out of her diaper onto the patio while she was squatting looking at bugs or something, then of course she found it and touched it and you now know the rest.
Feel better? :)
I know I should be calling you telling you what amazing parents you are (and you ARE), but I'm just laughing too hard. You are hysterical, and that face of his?! Are you kidding me. He's for sure on his way to an Oscar.
I have to chime in on this one. I was standing at the top of the stairs with Tate when she was maybe 6 months old, turned around for one second to grab something off the dryer and turned back around just in time to see her roll ALL THE WAY down the stairs. The carpet is thick on those stairs and she was limp as a noodle, otherwise she probably would have broken every bone in her body. Epic dad fail.
Just dropped a huge toy on Graham's face yesterday. He was hysterical. And you know the granite counter top story. Eeek! This parentiing thing is tough. Luckily Wells looks like that. When he's that cute it doesn't matter if he's a little slow from the swing.
Post a Comment