7.11.2011

a name and a blessing

holy moley things are out of order on this blog.  before the big anniversary and wells' swing spill we took a quick trip to utah to bless wells.  matt gave the sweetest blessing and didn't even pull a last minute name change.  baby blessings are so neat even when your baby cries through the whole thing and a clock chimes 24 times in the background. 

 
 


 

 



i wasn't going to make any comments, but i can't resist with this one.  I AM NOT STILL PREGNANT!
 



out of my one million pictures that day, i'm particularly sad that i did not get one with little pat.  she always makes everything so pretty and delish.  thanks, mom!  you're the bomb.


the rest of the trip pretty much consisted of me having the flu, but i still managed to get out a bit:
 

love this picture of wells.

 

and perhaps my fav...

after my very relaxing bath i walk out to eve working overtime to entertain all the babies.

love utah.  always so sad to go.  luckily, if we don't burn up in this blistering dallas heat, we'll be back in 11 days! 

7 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm starting a countdown...

Anonymous said...

How darling!! I'm in love with cute Wells.
And I miss your face. Stupid San Anotnio.

Caitlin & Hugh said...

You look beautiful...we need to boutique shop asap. Lets talk this week!

matt and eve lloyd said...

apparently while babysitting the three kids I didn't have time to get redressed. whoops! wells' blessing was so neat. I'm jealous of all the pictures you got of the day. I can't wait for you to get here!

Tyler and Dru said...

one of the best pictures, the group at the blessing gathered in the family room as dave and cole are sword fighting. i laughed out loud at that one! such a great blessing and so fun as always to have you guys home! can't wait for the next visit!!

The Rigbys said...

Mads wells is adorable and so is your little fam! I love that last pic too.... So dang cute. I also love the one of you and Rolfe too! love that man and Pat as well!

R

traci said...

It looks like the blessing went really well and you had lots of family there. We're really looking forward to seeing you guys in less than two weeks! Can't wait to meet Wells!

Blog Archive