| ahhh sunday walks. heaven. |
![]() |
| twins' blessing day. |
| celebrating wy, pat and eve. september produces the finest people who choose the BEST restaurant for their birthday dinner. you are perfect cucina! |
| design sponge woman. |
| texas state fair. officially texans. |
| wells LOVED the jumbotron at cowboys stadium. i had visions of a house full of boys watching sports all day long. booo. |
| grapevine ward ladies... they are legit! trying to make up for no costume with googly eyes. |
| wells was so exhausted on halloween that he fell asleep in costume on the grass. must be all of that adorable crying. |
![]() |
| farmers market, long boring wait at la hacienda, snider plaza. |
| blue plate. |
![]() |
| bffs who still coordinate outfits at 26 he he. |
![]() |
| cute wells who doesn't crawl. come on little lad. |
holiday pics to follow. really soon, mom. i promise.
cheers 2012! hope you had a party.









9 comments:
I LOVE YOUR PICS!!! And I love YOU! We missed you at our LX12 reunion :( I'm seriously so jealous you and Linds get to hang out so much!! AND that you got to go to the Texas state fair with your beautiful baby Wells! I'm slightly obsessed with him.. SO CUTE!! MISS YOU WOMAN!!!!!!!
CUTE! Love and miss you sassy woman!
well done on the pictures! many classics as usual. love wells asleep on the grass in his costume. he is truly your son! this post made me long for summer. too bad it's only january. when are you coming to salt lake next???
I'm so happy about the halloween picture. Dying over it and your eyes. 2011 was the year of all years. I don't know how we even had a relationship before these baby boys came into our lives. Seriously, did we have anything in common? What did we talk about? Wells kills me. Can't wait to see that little man soon.
That last picture of Wells is so adorable! It was great to see you guys. I just updated my blog with all the secret photos I took of you while you were sleeping that night. I hope you don't mind. I might even put it at the top of my blog. :) Wish we could have seen you longer, but so glad that we overlapped a few hours. Hope you guys had a nice New Year's Eve! We missed you!
Love the post! But what happened to me in the picture at the state fair? I look like I just consumed every fried food that they had:) Please tell me it's just the poncho I'm wearing. Your family is beautiful! Can't wait for 2012. Thanks for the ride today...you are the best.
You are the best. You were greatly missed at our LX12 luncheon. When are you coming to ID to visit me? Seriously, Wells may be the most handsome little man. I love the picture of him asleep on the grass. Freakin cute!
you are such a witty little writer. you are a fantastic mother and little wells is strikingly handsome.
wells is absolutely adorable. and love that lindsey, too.
Post a Comment