Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- December (1)
- October (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- May (1)
- April (1)
- March (1)
- February (1)
- January (2)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (3)
- August (1)
- July (2)
- June (5)
- May (1)
- April (6)
- March (3)
- February (2)
- January (1)
- November (1)
- October (2)
- September (1)
- July (1)
- May (3)
- April (1)
- March (2)
- February (3)
- January (2)

11 comments:
Noooooo way! This is the cutest thing I've EVER seen!! Get me on a plane to see this kid right now! Better yet, COME OUT HERE! He is such a doll, and I love how he's just laughing so hard he can't even stand it. Oh, I love that stage!
i think i just watched that like 5 times in a row. he is the cutest thing in the entire world!! i LOVE that laugh. can't wait to hear it in person. matt is such a goof. best part is when he falls over from laughing so hard!! love him.
Oh my gosh I love it! You can't help but laugh along!
he is so stinking cute! love him... I also wanted to comment on your previous post( the halloween costume)! Oh my heck mads.. That is so awesome. I showed that Drew and he was dying! He was like, that is motivation just for me to lose weight so I can do that next year! Best costume though. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Rach
Are you kidding me!?!?!?! I just keep watching it over and over again. That is by far the best video I've ever seen. Put it on youtube RIGHT NOW. You'll be famous for yet another thing. I'm in love with Wells, and this makes me really excited for Graham to be healthy again. :) Thanks for making my day!
LOVE it!!! I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He's so dang adorable! How can you not be happy when you watch it?
oh my that made me sooo happy! he is darling!
Dying! SO so cute. and I loved the Halloween costume! Hilarious. Miss you guys.
Oh. My. Gosh. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen. He is delicious, and that laugh is to die for. Can't wait to see that little boy! Thanks for sharing... I will definitely watch it over and over!
okay, that boy is so not autistic. LOOOOOVE HIM!
Oh my gosh I am so in love! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen Maddie! And I love that he is laughing so hard he falls over and then you and Matt are laughing too. ADORABLE
Post a Comment