10.30.2011

this is halloween

our apartment complex had a costume contest so we didn't hold anything back.  don't judge.  

we knew the texans would go nuts because people here are just smitten with babies.  matt walked in with a scowl but by the end was happily dancing and posing as people asked to take his picture.  i haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  oh and more importantly, we won!  $250, you bet.  

the real costume

happy halloween!  if only we could be in utah right now enjoying pat's haunted halloween dinner.  have a spooktacular day baahaaaa.
  

14 comments:

brooklyn Norton said...

um that's incredible...i love it

Natalie said...

Too funny! Love it :)

Caribute said...

Clearly the Chip n' Dale gig needs to stop being a plan B to dental school and jump up to plan A. I'm guessing Matt was only willing to take the 250 in ones, slipped into his belt.

On a more serious note, funny that you have a print of the manger scene over your bed. Ben Prince knows the artist and was telling me the story behind it the other day. Its a cool print.

Chelsea said...

We are DYING!!!!! DY-ING. Why are you guys so freakin awesome?! Best costume ever.

Funny, I too (like Wyatt) was going to comment on that print above your bed, it's one of my favorites and I'd love to own it too. I didn't know you had it. It's so neat.

Sarah said...

This is hilarious, I love that they have a costume contest. Sooo clever.

The Castletons said...

Oh my gosh I love their costumes! So hilarious and adorable!

matt and eve lloyd said...

I'm so glad you shared this with the world. Matt and I were literally crying looking at the pictures last night. So great. He makes a really cute octopus, too. Give wells a hug from Graham. He's lonely here in Utah.

matt and eve lloyd said...

Just looking at them again. Matt's face in the first picture. Going on my fridge for sure.

Tyler and Dru said...

we were going to take a picture of the top picture that is in fact hung up on our fridge. hope matt doesn't mind :) although no one ever comes over so not to worry. tyler hasn't stopped talking about this all weekend. honestly, the best costume ever. love that you are using that octopus costume! too darling for words!

Jackie said...

sofia and i were going to go as playboy bunnies...now it won't be so funny...

Meeker home said...

Oh. my. word. You guys!!!!!!! I am dying laughing. I love that Wells will always be able to tell people that he was a stripper for his first Halloween. I mean the octopus costume is adorable but no one will e-v-e-r be able to top the stripper story. And Matt can now truly claim that he has been paid to take his clothes off. Pure genius!

I miss you guys.

Alisha said...

SOO FUNNY!! Love this! And Seriously. I'm slightly obsessed with Wells. He is TOO CUTE!!

a. dancepants said...

I am so glad you won $250 for that. BEST. Also, I am still laughing about the polygamist at the UT game.

Collin and Danny said...

This is the best. Love the costumes... way to go guys! That's awesome that you won $250! Absolutely hilarious.

Blog Archive